You can change your selection by changing your browser settings at any time. Disabling cookies may adversely affect your use of the Skarin Express AB website.
– That the site contains cookies
– What these cookies are used for- who uses the information, and how cookies can be avoided.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your device (mobile, computer or tablet) and are commonly found on the Internet. Some are necessary for you to fully utilize the functionality of the site, while others are used to enhance your user experience and facilitate site navigation.
There are two types of cookies:
Permanent and temporary (so-called session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your device for an extended period of time in order to be able to customize the site to your wishes, choices and interests. For example, they are used in features that tell you what’s new since you last visited the site. When the expiration date has passed, the cookie is deleted when you return to the site that created it. Session cookies are temporarily placed on your computer when you visit the site and sent between your computer and the server while you visit the site and are deleted when you close your browser. It is used, for example, to keep track of which language you have chosen.
Some examples of what cookies can be used for:
– When you log in to a website, a cookie is placed on your computer. At each page browsing, your computer sends the cookie to the website you are visiting and with the help of the cookie the website can confirm that you are logged in and do not have to enter the username and password for each new page.
– When you want to tailor websites to your preferences. This may include designing on a site you frequently visit, custom contrast or font size, or custom sorting or selection.
– On websites that sell services, cookies are used to make it easy to book or order.
– Record which people visited which pages on a website. This information can then be used to select the right ad or otherwise customize the pages the user sees. Many cookies used for advertising and tailor-made content are third-party cookies.
– Follow up traffic through statistics to improve the website and learn more about different audiences. Many cookies used for statistics are third-party cookies.
Cookies can be divided into categories depending on their function.
Required: These are necessary for some functions to work. This applies, for example, when logging in to pages and in connection with payments, to identify and verify the user. If you refuse these cookies, you will not be able to use the current functionality.
Presentation and function: These make your use of the site easier and more personal. For example, to adapt information and offers to those you have previously shown interest in. These cookies are also used to collect information (for example popular pages and user patterns) about Skarin Express AB’s use of the website so that Skarin Express AB can improve the website and Skarin Express AB digital services. If you refuse these cookies, the functionality of Skarin’s digital services will be limited.
IF YOU WANT TO AVOID COOKIES
However, some third party cookies do not control Skarin Express AB. These can only be turned off on the respective website and in accordance with the instructions given there.
By using cookies, Skarin Express AB website recognizes your device when you visit us again and you do not have to enter certain data every time you use Skarin Express AB digital services. Cookies also help Skarin Express AB to adapt the services to your needs and store your previous choices.
Thank you for using Skarin Express AB´s website.